Our Demo trading account allows you to paper trade the futures market without risking any of your funds. Use our Free 30 Day Trials to test your strategy, familiarize yourself with the platform and experience our customer service.
With Trade Navigator, trading has never been easier.
Trade Navigator's award winning trading software takes immense quantities of complex data and distills it down to what really matters. Through complex analysis our trading platform converts large amounts of data into clear signals you can understand at a glance.
No matter which way the market is going, the Trade Navigator trading platform makes trading simple, by instantly locking in on the trades, or market, with the highest profit potential and most probable profitability. Trading stocks, options, futures, and forex has never been easier with our trade-from-the-chart management console. Combine that with our array of hundreds of custom designed indicators and strategies and you'll have the confidence to execute trades that give you the trading edge.
Comprehensive Global Market Information
- Our trading software provides access to reliable, fast, streaming, real-time quotes
- U.S., Canada, South America, including the CME Globex and E-minis, CBOT Mini-Sized Futures and NYMEX miNYs, NYSE Liffe, COMEX, U.S. regionals
- Europe and Asia, including EUREX, the LME, SGX Derivatives, Hong Kong Futures Exchange and ICE Future
Unparalleled charting, technical analysis, and back testing tools
- Daily and intraday trading with a library of technical indicators and availability of 120 days to several decades of intraday data
- U.S. and international continuous contracts with intuitive symbol format
- Ability to view spreads and Contract Highs and Lows in a Watch List or any type of chart
- Fast Market Indicator for spotting overly busy markets
- Our trading software comes with the Trade Sense coding language for creating and modifying your market strategies and receiving alerts on them
- Market Profile available
- Forward Curve and Seasonal charts available
- Tick-based, volume-based, and price-change-based data
- Volume Delta charts