PRIVACY NOTICE.Optimus Futures has always been committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal information about our current and prospective customers. We understand that privacy is an important issue for you, and we want you to understand how we work to protect your privacy when we collect information about you.
HOW WE OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION. In providing you with financial products and services, or information about such products and services, Optimus may collect public and non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Your account agreements and other related documents and forms (for example, name, address, social security number, birth date and financial information)
- Transactions with Optimus (for example, trading with us, history of meeting margin calls, and your use of various products and services that we provide)
- Outside entities, including credit reporting agencies, to obtain information (such as verification of identity, credit-worthiness, and credit history, purchasing and investment preferences).
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. It is our policy not to release your personal information except as permitted by law, requested by you or set forth below. Within Optimus, we restrict access to your personal information to those who require it to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. These safeguards include limiting access to data and periodically testing our security technology.
Within Optimus we may share information about you for several reasons, including:
- to assist us in providing services
- to help design and improve products
- to offer products and services that may be of interest to you
In the course of doing business we may share information with third parties, which could include personal information about you. Personal information may be shared with others for the following reasons:
- in response to a subpoena
- to prevent fraud
- to comply with inquiries from government agencies or other regulators
- for other legal purposes
We also may share personal information:
- with others that service your accounts, or that perform services on our behalf
- with others with whom we may have joint marketing agreements. These include financial services companies
- financial services providers, such as introducing brokers, broker/dealers, futures commission merchants, investment companies, investment advisers, commodity trading advisers and commodity pool operators
- publishers and other direct marketers of products related to the financial services industry, such as newsletter or book publishers and software or trading system developers
- to other non-affiliated third parties with your consent, at your request or as permitted or required by law.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The risk of loss exists in futures and options.
WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT
Optimus Futures makes available information, materials, products and services on this website subject to the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of all applicable account and other 3rd party vendor agreements, disclaimers and the legal notices that appear on this website and/or must be agreed by you in the account opening process with an FCM. By accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below, in addition to those contained in such agreements, disclaimers and legal notices. Optimus Futures and the vendors offered retain the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. The prices, fees, costs and other terms of all products and services offered on this website are subject to change at any time and from time to time without notice.
This site is presented solely for informational purposes and to provide access to certain electronic products or services. No offer to buy or sell futures, securities derivative products or foreign exchange of any kind, or any type of investment or trading advice or strategy is made, given or in any manner endorsed by Optimus Futures. You are fully responsible for any investment or trading decisions you make, and such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment or trading objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs.
RISKS OF ELECTRONIC TRADING
Account access, trade executions and system response and performance may be adversely affected, including delays and failures, as a result of: market volatility, trading volumes, illiquidity, quote delays, system and software errors, data or server outages, Internet traffic and capacity and other market conditions or factors. One or more of these factors may occur before or after you place a trade, resulting in a delayed or failed order placement, order cancellation, trade execution and/or acknowledgement of any of those actions. You are solely responsible for such risks.
This website contains or may contain references and links to other companies and/or their websites, none of which is under the control of Optimus Futures. Optimus Futures makes no representations, warranties or endorsements whatever about any other websites to which you may have access through the Optimus Futures website or any products or services of those other companies even if the products or services of those other companies or their websites are described or offered on Optimus Futures website or integrated with any of the products or services offered by an FCM.
Except as expressly provided in an agreement between you and an FCM selected by Optimus Futures, all products, services, information, software and system performance offered or provided in this site are offered and/or provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose.
You use this site and all products and services at your own risk. In no event shall Optimus Futures be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any financial losses or damages whatever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of (or errors in) service, software, data, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the theory of liability.