Jigsaw Bridg™/Plug-in for MultiCharts and OEC Trader
Jigsaw Trading tools can also integrate to your existing MultiCharts.NET and OEC Trader platform.
The Pace of Tape Smart Gauge comes in over 50 of styles and gives you an easy to absorb view of the pace of trading in a market relative to recent historical average.
The most obvious use of this is to see the change in trading activity at key inflection points (e.g. support & resistance levels) in the market. Less obvious uses are in helping to gauge the strength of a pullback, the chances of a market breaking out and in trade management. These are all uses of the pace of trade used by institutional day traders every day.
A slightly different use but equally beneficial is monitoring the pace of correlated markets. For example, if S&P, Nasdaq and DOW Futures are all lively – you have more chance of follow through. If only your market is lively but the other 2 quiet, it’s more likely any move will soon fade.
In addition to this, Jigsaw also has meters for:
- Market Depth
- Order Book pulling/Stacking
- Trades (all trades, trades since opening a position, trades in past n seconds, filtered trades)
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Depth & Sales (Depth of Market)
The Depth & Sales is Jigsaw’s interpretation of the Depth of Market (DOM). A tool that is the cornerstone of the proprietary trader’s decision making process. It is here we see the interaction between passive traders (limit orders) and active traders (market orders). This is where we get a visceral feel for trading activity. Regardless of how you will make decisions longer term (via the DOM or more visual tools), spending time doing drills on the DOM will pay off huge dividends in terms of your market understanding.
The Depth & Sales shows:
- The impact of trades hitting the market
- Where traders are getting stuck
- Likely location of stop orders/where traders are positioned
- Where traders are pulling (cancelling) their orders, to avoid a move
- Where traders are stacking (iceberging) and front-running the - market in anticipation of the market holding
- Balance of trade/momentum
- Alert column for pre-market notes
- Integration to JS Services Desktop
- Order Queue Position
- Trade P&L per Price
The Depth & Sales is also your primary order entry tool, with one click trading, automated exit strategies, auto order types, volume based stops, and the overall feel of an execution tool that could only have been developed by a fellow trader.
The placement of contingent orders by you or broker, or trading advisor, such as a “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders.
Auction Vista – Order Flow History
Auction Vista gives a detailed view of both real time and historical order flow.
Market Depth visualization – the shaded background contains lighter areas show us where liquidity exists. This is not a guarantee of the market holding but a heads up that other traders are interested in that area. As price approaches, we look for front running by other trader or for the liquidity to be pulled out of the way.
Large Trade Circles – A proprietary algorithm, revealing areas of high volume that trade at a level over time. Time and time again, these circles pinpoint key areas such as the end of a volume blow off, iceberg orders and market turning points.
Trade From Chart – Manage your trades directly from the chart.
Price Delta Chart, Cumulative Delta, Volume Delta Bars, Depth Histogram and Flip Charts make this the most complete Order Flow chart on the market.
- Reconstructed Tape – Time & Sales on steroids!
- Order Flow Event Alerts (iceberg alert, block trade alert, large trade alert, divergence alert)
- Innovative workspace management
- Position and Orders analysis window – with direct trading interface
- Custom Trading Sessions
- Automatic Symbol Download
- Exchange Traded Spread Support
- Equity Support (NASDAQ L2)
- Global Market Support – e.g. US, Europe, Hong Kong, Sydney, Osaka (additional markets added on request)