- QST is a futures trading application that combines comprehensive, fast and flexible order entry/order management with world-class charting and analytics, real-time quotes and news.
- Order entry is pervasive throughout QST. From virtually any screen, you can enter and manage orders and fills.
- Integrated paper trading allows users to learn to use the interface and practice trading strategies. With the click of a button, users can toggle between paper and live trading.
- One application can consolidate order flow on Rolfe & Nolan’s RANorder or Trading Technologies FIX Adapter. This gives you the flexibility to route your order flow through a single network, fully utilizing its firm-wide risk control.
- The very same application gives you fully redundant access to market data replacing Futuresource, eSignal, ProphetX, DTN or any other quote terminal product.
- Consistent user interface with multiple methods of interaction, including icons, drop-down menus and keyboard shortcuts.
- Efficient, intuitive and consistent order entry: left click = buy, right click = sell. Unlike other products that display useless eye candy, the order entry function is simple and concise. It is truly a “single action” operation.
- “Workspace” metaphor with multiple tabbed workspaces divided into one or more internal frames. Frames can be pulled into external windows.
- Multiple monitor support.
- “Mobile Desktop” allows users to save a copy of their desktop and to log in from another location and retrieve the exact desktop that they saved. Work from home or the office using the same screen layouts and configuration.
- Infinitely configurable colors, layouts and font sizes.
- “Themes” functionality allows user to easily create a unified color scheme throughout all the screens of the application.
- Templates for multiple frame workspaces, trading workspaces, and chart-link workspaces.
- Context sensitive month selection. Type a contract, and the valid month/year pairs appear in a window. Contract selection system allows search by category, exchange, description and symbol. Simply click on the symbol to enter it.
- Contract details shows exchange, contract value, minimum tick size and value, open/close time and margin requirements.
Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.