As a reminder:
- Tomorrow, Fri, Feb 8th is the Last Trading Day for the ICS US Sugar #16. We request that you do NOT wait until the last minute to exit this market.
- Tues, Feb 12th is the Last Trading Day for the Feb Gas Oil. We again ask that you do NOT wait until the last minute to exit this market.
- Wed, Feb 13th Last Trading Day for the March London Sugar #5. We ask that you exit your March Long Sugar #5 prior to the close of business on Tues, Feb 12th.
- Next Thurs, Feb 14th is the First Notice Day for the March ICE US Cocoa in NY. Anyone who is LONG the March ICE US Cocoa that morning will be at risk of delivery. To avoid this risk, please roll or liquidate your March ICE US Cocoa LONG positions prior to the close of business on Wed, Feb 13th.
- Fri, Feb 15th is the Last Trading Day for ALL the February Currencies. The February currencies stop trading at 9:16 AM Chicago Time. We ask that you exit ALL your Feb Currency positions prior to the close of business on Thurs, Feb 14th. This is due to Monday, February 18th being the President’s Day holiday in the US.
Thank you for your prompt attention to these matters! If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 771-6748 or send us an email at: email@example.com