For faster processing all account holders are now required to submit withdrawal requests from inside their Secure Client Area.
If you have not made a withdrawal in the past, please note:
- If your withdrawal is received before 01:00 GMT (12:00 AEST) it will be processed on the day of receipt. If your withdrawal is received after this time it will be processed on the following business day.
- Domestic Bank Transfers within Australia in AUD do not incur any additional bank charges.
- Domestic Bank Transfers within Australia will usually reach your bank the following working day.
- Domestic Bank Transfers within Australia do not incur any additional bank charges.
- For International Telegraphic Transfers (TT) we pass on the fees charged by our banking institution. International Telegraphic Transfer (TT) fees are approximately AUD 20, this fee is deducted from the amount of your withdrawal.
- International Telegraphic Transfers (TT) will usually take 3-5 working days to reach your bank account.
- Paypal withdrawals must be made back to the same Paypal account that they were sent from.
- If you have funded any of your trading accounts using a credit card within the last 60 days then all withdrawals will be processed as a refund back to the same credit card. Unless the initial deposit has already been withdrawn to credit card.
- Webmoney transactions are processed by Ingenico ePayments (Formerly Global Collect). Ingenico ePayments does not permit Webmoney refunds. All Webmoney deposits must be withdrawn by bank transfer which may incur additional charges.